Real Estate Resources
July 4, 2018
- Buyer Broker Advisory-Each state contains unique disclosure laws and regulations. The Buyer Broker Advisory helps to understand and provide additional resources to aid in buyer’s rights and to maximize the due diligence period during the inspection phase of the home buying process.
- Advantage Inspection Service Property Analysis & Consulting – Advantage Inspection Service has inspected over 80,000 homes in the Phoenix metro area since 1988. They provide detailed evaluations of the structures and its components. Their staff of highly trained consultants can evaluate the property and advise of the overall condition and make recommendations regarding maintenance and improvements. They are locally owned and operated, staffed exclusively with Arizona certified inspectors. All inspectors are state certified in home inspection and termite inspection so we can provide both evaluations with one call. They staff the primary author of the Home Inspector Licensing Statute, degreed management professionals, a civil engineer, a mechanical engineer, multiple former contractors and trade professionals, former FEMA disaster and code certified inspectors, a municipal inspector, a former builder superintendent, former remodeling and general contractors, numerous professionals holding Arizona real estate licenses. To request more information or a sample report visit: https://www.azinspect.com or call for a quote (602) 864-8331.
- Scottsdale Desert Inspections-Scottsdale Desert Inspections is one of the most proven trusted experienced home inspection companies in the Phoenix Metro area. With extensive experience in the day-to-day real-estate background and identifying hidden concerns with a home, clients receive the most un-bias analyses of the prospective property. Photo descriptions and are always available to go over your potential new home from top to bottom and they are a company who is obliged and available to help you understand the structure and mechanics of your potential home from luxury residential, custom builds, historic homes and more! To request a sample report visit: http://scottsdaledesertinspections.com/samplereport.php or call for a quote (480) 345-9200.
- Protection Termite & Pest Control-an family owned and operated business serving the Phoenix Metropolitan Area since 1999. The company takes pride in their work for clients and are committed to building a long-term trusting relationship with clients and their customers. The shared values in integrity and truth are never compromised. They use the latest in training and technology and have only the most quality team members working in this family-owned business. Call for a quote at (602) 569-3111 or visit online at http://www.protectiontermitecontrol.com/
- Russell Pest Control–Russell Pest Control-an family owned and operated business serving the Phoenix Metropolitan Area for residential and commercial sites since 1996. Their certified and trained technicians familiarity with desert pests common to the valley include: pest and Insect baiting and monitoring (ants, spiders, roaches, beetles, etc.), Termite Inspection, Treatment and Maintenance, bee and wasp removal service, pigeon trapping and removal service, black light scorpion search, rodent trapping and removal services & desert rodent trapping and removal services. They also offer preventative maintenance services such as home seal, roof screening, critter fencing, gate sweeps and more. Call for a free estimate at (623) 780-9099 or visit: http://russellpestcontrol.com/residential/
- Protection Termite & Pest Control-an family owned and operated business serving the Phoenix Metropolitan Area since 1999. The company takes pride in their work for clients and are committed to building a long-term trusting relationship with clients and their customers. The shared values in integrity and truth are never compromised. They use the latest in training and technology and have only the most quality team members working in this family-owned business. Call for a quote at (602) 569-3111 or visit online at: http://www.protectiontermitecontrol.com/
- First Arizona Title Agency is wonderful working with out-of-state buyers and with various types of time-sensitive real estate transactions. The title company is the neutral party between seller, buyer and the listing agent and buyer agent while also communicating with mortgage professionals to facilitate that all requirements required by the state are professionally handled. Be sure to contact us for investor rates (volume bulk purchases) and if you need a quick close on a cash transaction, as they are able to open and close a transaction in the same day if it is a cash transaction. As long as the order is opened before 10 am, the funds are couriered into the escrow account before wire cut off at 2:00, the title work, recording, and dispersing are able to happen in the same day.
First Arizona Title Agency Valleywide locations:
Scottsdale Office 6263 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite # 190 Scottsdale, AZ 85250 Phone: (480) 385-6500 Fax: (480) 385-6800
Arrowhead / Peoria Office 16155 N. 83rd Avenue, Suite # 105 Peoria, AZ 85382 Phone: (623) 385-1000 Fax: (623) 385-1021
Maricopa Office 21300 N. John Wayne Parkway, Suite # 102 Maricopa, AZ 85139 Phone: (520) 518-5222] Fax: (480) 385-6906
Goodyear Office 1616 N. Litchfield Road, Suite # 110 Goodyear, AZ 85395 Phone: (623) 385-1050 Fax: (623) 385-1039
Chandler / Ocotillo Office 2577 W. Queen Creek Road, Suite # 105 Chandler, AZ 85248 Phone: (480) 385-6400 Fax: (480) 385-6804
Gilbert / San Tan Office 1952 E. Pecos Road, Suite # 103 Gilbert, AZ 85295 Phone: (480) 385-6524 Fax: (480) 385-6432
Mesa / Superstition Office 1423 S. Higley Road, Suite # 103 Bldg. 2 Mesa, AZ 85206 Phone: (480) 830-0883 Fax: (480) 385-6854
- Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT): http://www.azdot.gov/mvd/VehicleServices/Registration.
- Arizona Public Services (APS) For electric services:. https://www.aps.com/en/residential/accountservices/startstoptransferservice/Pages/home.aspx or call 602-371-7171. Outside metro-Phoenix, dial 800-253-9405
- Southwest Gas: https://myaccount.swgas.com/start;jsessionid=nnMzJ1BGh1QvjpRbw6k6zxDLM4LJqd5DwzNnTvlw9V9TbKFS5Wqv!757247190!-323201101 or call (877) 860-6020
- Arizona Blue Stake-Call before you dig! Arizona 811 (formerly Arizona Blue Stake, Inc.) was established in 1974. Call 811. Services are also available at 602-263-1100 or 1-800-STAKE-IT (782-5348) or visit http://www.azbluestake.com/index.asp.
- EPCOR- Provides water services to customers in Canada and the US. Not all districts are covered here. If you are purchasing a home in any of the following districts: Agua Fria District, Anthem District, Chaparral District, Havasu District, Mohave District, North Mohave District, Paradise Valley District, Sun City District, Sun City West District, or Tubac District EPCOR will be your water utility company. For specific questions on cities in these Districts please contact EPCOR to very service availability. Call (800) 383-0834 or visit https://myaccount.epcor.com/EPCORSSP/EstablishServiceRequest.aspx. Landlord Application to transfer water to tenants for Anthem: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ta8cnwkycmg5i0q/EPCOR%20LEASES%20Anthem%20Water%20Landlord%20Agreement-ArizonaUSA.pdf?dl=0
- Arizona Office of Pest Management – Termite/Mold Agency visit: http://www.sb.state.az.us/ (602) 255-3664
- National Clandestine Laboratory Register Buyers are encouraged to verify The Drug Enforcement Agency’s searchable database of past property addresses with past drug labs or related chemicals uncovered and reported by law enforcement agencies nationally. The buyers may purchase meth-test kits or seek services from a professional for contamination testing.
- Family Watchdog to locate registered sex offenders in an area.
- CrimeMapping.com’s mobile app to uncover crime activity near your current location.
- DiedInHouse.com that reveal if any deaths occurred at the property in the past.
- Mosquito Clean Up Maricopa County: (602) 506-6616 visit: http://www.maricopa.gov/EnvSvc/VectorControl/
- Arizona Registrar of Contractors: http://www.azroc.gov/